Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Whatever I Can do Wednesday.

That's what I'm doing today. All in one day here.
EBay (Carried over from Marketing Monday)
Laundry (Carried over from Tidy up Tuesday)
Clean out Dh's Closet (yeah, right Carried over from when hell freezes over)
(^this was his suggestion)

My Focus: Laundry. That's what I can do.

Now, what I want to do..Go get Dunkin and then hit Target. Maybe the mall?
Pipe Dreams.

TheToddler is eating Chips & Chocolate milk..and peanut butter. Maybe I should have gone to work. That would not fly with TheBabysitter.
But she is cute, and on a gloomy cold day here in NJ, when my heart is sad, she has made me smile. She is singing her ABC's and a song about a school bus. Telling me TheOthers are in school today...in her limited English of course.

No comments: