Sunday, February 24, 2008

Small fish in a big sea

So, I think that I should talk about me. I am sure everyone is wondering. No, I really didn't think that, But here goes anyway
I am a 30 something Stay at Home Mom. I used to teach. I was a teacher. I "retired" when the toddler came. I am sure the KeepersDad is counting the days until I go back. Really, I have no plans to go back. This tid bit, I haven't shared with him. In my defence, I work at a nursery school a few days a week for a few hours a day. This is not work. I know I get it.
I have a teenager. She will be 14, next month. She is a great kid. That is she is a great kid when she leaves our home. Which I know is all that matters. While she is here, we really don't see her.
The toddler is cute, and wrapped around daddy's finger. I know that she will become a spoiled and rotten, I will take over soon. She will be 2 in April. No Party. No Goody bags. Ah, the shame of it.
TheKeepersDad. Is great, I will say otherwise at times. He is not the teenagers real dad, but he is a great stand-in. He is a scientist...and he is trying to survive in a house full of women.
Oh yes, one more thing. I am lazy. I hate housework. I read blogs & message boards all day. I am the SHAM that gives Stay at home moms a bad name.
I hope you enjoy...but remember I am new at this. Im a Small fish in a big sea.

No comments: