Monday, February 25, 2008

Snow Days

So. WTF is up with all the snow?
TheTeenager has already had 5 snow days & at least 4 Delayed Opens.
They even had an Early Dismissal.
Now..
More snow & Ice for tomorrow..and again for Friday. We live in NJ. Not Minnesota or Wisconsin or even Colorado.
At this rate, I'll have to call out..again & TheTeenager will graduate some time in July..
And the added bonus..a house full of other peoples kids. I need to Tidy up Tuesday and Something Friday. I can't have a snow day!
Ohh, did I mention the last snow day? Well, TheTeenager slept until noon, TheOthers did not go home early, as the mom said & Then said Teenager pouted because I would not pack up all the children (mine & TheOthers) and drive (yes drive) in a billion inches of snow to TheTeenagers friends house.
Don't get me started on the fact we live in the Mountains. Mountains make for unsafe driving during a snow storm..even with 4WD.

No comments: