Monday, February 25, 2008

One More Thing..

Before I get started on Tidy up Tuesday, which I switched with Market Myself Monday.
Before you ask.
I am a SAHM. Really. Because my "job" is really not a job at all.
I only work 4hours a day. 3 days a week. Sometimes only 2 days. I am home in the Am for the Bus. I am home in the afternoon for sports...
It's a Nursery School. A real live Nursery School with kids who only stay half day and come a few days a week. Far from a daycare. They have animals like chickens, horses and..yes even a goat!
So, I have worked in the real world and this is not it. This is a family first kind of company. Guilt free sick days for the kids, don't bother snow days and TheToddler has a babysitter that the Bosslady provides for Staff Kids..see? not the real world. Then it's a Camp in the summer, that TheTeenager gets paid to work at, and I get paid to work and TheToddler, again..goes for free. Utopia.

No comments: