Tuesday, February 26, 2008

¿Quienes más Macho?

Ok.
I haven't talked to my mom or sister in 9 days.
Big deal? Too many, no. To me? Kinda. We usually talk 3 or 4 times a day.
So I say ¿Quienes más Macho?, like the judge on People's Court.
My side is: I am upset because they think KeepersDad should pay for everything, all the time.
Pay to fix TheMother's car, pay for hotel rooms we didn't use, buy things & "I'll pay you back" or "I forgot my wallet, debit card or cash"
So KeepersDad, who is a kind and gentle man lost his shit, as I say.
So the moral, I guess, is never think it's gonna be different. Go in knowing it's gonna be the same as the last time. But, most important..learn to say no. Oh.. and Never think a Family Weekend in Maryland will work..it will just be VERY expensive.
I did post on the DWIL board. Find it, if you want to know the whole story. Not that I don't want to share, but it is a little like talking bad about a boyfriend..Ya know? Soon, I'll be over this.

So this fits in really good with my NLP. No more money to my family. Maybe this can somehow apply to many days.
Today Is going to be Market myself Monday & Tidy up Tuesday. Yes, all in one day. I'll do my EBay stuff all while I do Laundry, care for TheToddler & finally get to the Rice Krispie debacle of 6:30 am this morning.

TheToddler has learned to say something like "Wow, that was close!" It is very cute. It is a joy having her around, most days. She, as I have said before, will be spoiled. Very different from my first. I guess, raising TheToddler will be very different form raising TheTeenager.

Thanks for reading, I know somebody is..let me know what you think! I'd love for you to be the very first comment! It would make my day..really..!

No comments: