Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Better Now.

TheToddler woke up & is in a much better position to deal with the harsh reality..
She had Pasta and Chips for lunch. She likes her chips.
I now have 4 auctions up. I did take pictures, so I am ahead, when I attempt to try for more.
I will go down and switch the laundry, this is a feat in it's self. Why? Because TheToddler's cool toys are down there & she knows it.
So I am sure I wont go down alone..and I also sure I'll be there for awhile.
I also responded to a post on ISO Tuesday, girls shoes size 5, yep got that covered. TheToddler is going on 6.5,TheToddler has way too many shoes..in all sizes.. Yet another problem with having a toddler & a teen, is shopping. We like to shop. TheTeenager thinks she needs everything..so if you buy for one, you must buy for the other.

Off to Tidy Up Tuesday & Marketing Monday..
One thing? I have never done ISO Tuesday..What do I ask for? Do things have a price set already? Like pampers points, is there an established cash value already set? SO much I don't know~

No comments: