Tuesday, February 26, 2008

..One More Thing

One more thing, because I Plan on being really busy today.
So thing 1.
TheTeenager is an Athlete. She plays soccer. Wait, she lives & breaths soccer. But, as a former athlete, I encourage her to play other sports. OK? you with me? Good. She plays Softball in the spring, the season will start soon. (Soccer never ends, but that isn't why I Am here) I only allow her to play Rec. Softball. So ..
TheTeenager said "Don't forget Try-outs tonight."
I say: "Huh?".."It's rec softball..(in my head WTF?)
TheKeeper said.."I have to go"

That's crazy. WTF kind of world is this that you have Try-outs for a recreational team. I wrote my check that's is all we are obligated to do..right? I will talk, no email my "friend" (see one of yesterday's posts..) I keep you updated..I am flabbergasted!

The second thing:
TheToddler asked for "red chips" she means the mini Pringles in the red bag..so is it bad that she is now eating them? I mean it is only 8:20 am..but she asked for "red chips"...
ok ok you already knew she was spoiled. Now you also know we have horrible eating habits.

No comments: