Tuesday, February 26, 2008

TheTeenager had fun..That is what counts..Right?

TheTeenager was excited, however stupid I thought softball tryouts were going to be. It made TheTeenager happy. Now, If you have a teenager, you know. Not much makes a teenager happy. Everything sucks. Everything.
TheToddler is sleeping
TheKeepersDad is down in his dungeon
TheTeenager, well you know she is in her room watching BB and texting BFF#1 & BFF#2 things like: IDK & kthxbi.. it's a new language. I had to educate myself.
Just in case you were wondering, Yes I read the text's, all the AOL IM's and her mysapce. It's my job..I take it seriously.
So here I sit, shh it's quiet.
What is tomorrow? Well whatever the BigGirls are doing, I think my NLP for Wednesday is...Whatever I Can do Wednesday. It'll work this week. I do however reserve the right to change it next week.
Monday was a bust. Tuesday started of rocky & ended with great progress. I can only hope for Wednesday.
Come back tomorrow..Check in on me

No comments: