Monday, February 25, 2008

My New Life Plan & Monday Mornings.

Well.
Fergie is on VH1, TheTeenager watches VH1 in the mornings before school. TheToddler loves Fergie. I guess that's one of the many things that happen when you live in two worlds.
Our days start early. TheToddler is up by 6. Joy. KeepersDad is gone to work by 6:30 and TheTeenager is at the bus by 7:30.
So here I sit. 7:49am, TheToddler is coloring. Herself, I'm sure. I am waiting for Daniel. He comes and spends Mondays & Friday's. He is a good kid.
So
I'm just glad to have a quiet house. Seems that school has been closed more then it has been opened. Last week was 2 days for Presidents day, and 1 for snow. I get extra kids when it snows, They come out of the wood work. That is what happens when people find out you stay home.
I am blessed. My life is good. I wonder why I feel sad.
Back to My NLP. I have a label maker. This is good. I need motivation. Can I buy that at Walmart? I am in a funk. It is getting worse everyday. I would be just happy to sit and do nothing. By nothing, I mean reading my "Stupid Baby Board" and other Blogs. I know I read them because I can read things that make me laugh and then I can read that other Mom's out there have problems ..Just like me.
I might skip Marketing Monday & jump right into Tidy up Tuesday. I'll switch, because If I bring out the camera to take pictures, well lets just say it would be a war.
TheToddler wants me to paint her finger nails, yes, another thing that happens when you have a Toddler & a Teen
I'll let you know how Monday goes.

No comments: