Thursday, February 28, 2008

Structure Is a Beautiful Thing

I don't need a label maker. I need a notebook.
In my head today on the way to work, I had so many things to mention. Same on the way home from work..which is about 45 minutes each way.
I listened to Sports Radio, no surprise. I used my phone.
As TheToddler slept, and I drove ..I made a plan.
As The Toddler eats, she is much happier. Structure Is a beautiful thing.

I went thru the Dunkin Drive thru, my favorite place. I cheated. I always take TheTeenager after school. Because coffee is good & everyone knows this..even teenagers.
I'll go back, today is a 2 coffee day.
I have big plans for the next week, because last night I realized..Soccer season starts soon. Then Softball Season will start, so the "free time" I have now? Is so gone. The Trailblazer will again become "The Soccer Wagon"
I am so not the typical "soccer mom" or the "softball mom". I am just TheKeepersMom.
That means, I must get her where she needs to be. I don't scream at coaches or other people's kids.
I digress
So I know now. I have found my motivation. I see the light.
I have a billion thing to list on eBay. I have a billion loads of laundry.
I will make progress.
I gain control

No comments: