Sunday, February 24, 2008

There is a New Life Plan going around..

So
It sounds great. This New Life plan. Ashley and the other Big Girls have a New Plan. I would love to participate.
Monday is: "Market Yourself & Meal Plan Monday". This I can do, I can list my auctions on EBay. However, I do not cook. So I get a free pass on "Meal Plan" or do I have to replace it? Maybe some one will tell me. Maybe this is a Shared Life Plan and KeepersDad can "Meal Plan"
Looking Ahead: Tuesday is "Tidy Up Tuesday". Which is perfect, because I usually do that on Tuesday. Laundry..Like Sasha I love laundry. I can't put it away, so we live out of laundry baskets, but It's folded.
Wednesday. Way too far ahead. I might have to change it a bit to fit my more lazy and less motivated self..
Baby Steps. I am taking Baby Steps, I have to think that KeepersDad will be happy I'm getting off my ass. It will bring on a full on KeepersDad panic attack if I do too Much..

No comments: