Monday, March 3, 2008

Really, Now?

So, if you didn't read this post, what I about to say means nothing.
First, I am glad someone is reading.
Second, Are you shitting me? Really?
Third, thanks for the Email.
I will explain.
I got an email last night, opened this morning at the ass crack of dawn.
It basically ripped me a new one about how I lied when I said how independent I was and blah blah ..then What kind of woman am I to "let" my husband *ground me*.
Uhh, I was joking. Duh. Really. Come on.
Thekeepersdad, is a kind and good man. He is also a push over. He and I agreed to be grounded, and spend time together, as a family. TheKeeper even ventured out. Stayed a bit and left. He is worried, I had a really bad week. We had a really bad week.
Anyway. I was not *really* grounded.
I am still laughing at that one..

No comments: