Monday, March 10, 2008

Neighbors suck.

So
We live in the mountains. It's quiet here. No side walks, no streetlights and narrow streets.
Originally, it as a vacation spot. People only came for the summer.
Some of the houses are old log cabins with alot of German influences. Great in the fall, when the leaves change. Great in the summer because the kids can walk to the beaches. I love it here, my kids love it here.
I hate my neighbors.
The lady next door is crazy. She will get her very own post one day. Promise
The people across the street, they are why I am here today,..
They are loud. They have loud kids. Not the kind of noise of children playing or laughing..but screaming loud.
So, now remember: loud & narrow streets.
Picture our house: Pretty raised ranch. White, black shutters & red door. Not a huge house, just a pretty unassuming house. On a narrow road.
Remember now the Soccer Wagon in a Trailblazer EXT. Big truck.
So the guy across the street, has a son that lives with his mom. He comes on the weekends, he is 15. Loud. Very Loud.
He plays basketball. Fine, I love sports.
They get him a basketball hoop thingy. Great, I love to see kids play outside.
So why do they do they think that the best place for this thing is right behind my driveway?
What did they think? I know, they didn't.
So getting out of my drive way sucked this morning. Remember: Narrow streets & big truck. And then add Monday morning, with a teenager & a toddler, frost and we lost an hour.
I can not wait until the damn FEDEX truck knocks it down.

It's mail it out Monday. I got some EBay stuff to get out..

No comments: