Sunday, March 2, 2008

With Excedrin and Diet Pepsi.

TheKeeper is locked in her room. She did this, not me.
TheToddler is eating fruit.
TheKeepersDad in getting food to feed his loving family
Me?
I am stronger today! I am excited! I have 17 listings on EBay.
I have done countless loads of laundry.
I snuggled with both girls. TheToddler..love loved it. TheKeeper? She told me 1. I needed my eyebrows waxed and 2. she told me to leave. I know she loves me!

So that's proof. With Excedrin and Diet Pepsi all is possible.
Now, remember Excedrin has extra caffeine. It works great on a headache. Knocks a toothache right out. I take 2 every morning, just to deal.
They also make Excedrin PM, just a thought

I am going to show to all pictures of my ShopTherapy session. It did go well. I knocked out Easter on Disney, I got TheKeeper new gloves..no love, not sweet or even pretty dainty gloves. New Keeper gloves, that are actually UGLY, but hey, I have said it before..it is hard to keep TheKeeper happy.. Even the KeepersDad got something!

I will show this all later, I so promise.
I have been grounded from my computer today..see how well I listen?
But I will be back later, when he falls asleep in his chair. Because he always does.

Oh yes, It IS Stupid Husband Sunday. I will be sure to fill you in on that!

No comments: