Saturday, March 1, 2008

TheToddler Sings

TheToddler and her cute self, sings
She sings "This is Daniel Cook"
She Sings "The Backyardigans"
She loves loves, Top 40. Including anything by Fergie. Especially "Big Girls don't Cry".
Her other Favorite is right now is Bubbly.
She sits in her car seat, and bounces. Up and down, because she IS strapped in tight. All all you hear in TheToddler singing then "nose...toes" Its a good rhyming song.
She can sing Bubbly the best, because she can say most of the words..
It has always been adorable. She has done it since she could make sounds.
I look in the rearview mirror & there she sits, behind me, with her "onkey" book and her cute hat from the gap, which she had to have. (That link is not the hat, but to the clearance..can you say shoptherapy? I sure can)

So I tell you this, because it(the singing then the shopping) makes me smile. It warms my heart.
With no sleep these days and anxiety kicking my ass.
I need TheToddler to never stop singing. Even if it's at 5am (like this morning) because, Hell, I am up anyway.
And because I know you care, especially if you are someplace really warm,
Drum roll please...
It's snowing a *FUCKING* gain. I am going to build an Igloo and hide..

No comments: