Saturday, March 1, 2008

By the way

Today will be better.
TheToddler, is pink. From head to toe. Pink. Highlighter I think, from TheTeenagers room.
TheKeepersDad went to bring "TheOthers" and their parents to the Airport..Yhippie!
TheKeeper? I have not seen her since she got on the bus yesterday morning. She spent the time with BFF1 and her family. They are cooler.
Me? I took a shower, and getting a plan for Suds it up Saturday.

In my NLP:RD, Friday's will be Figure it Out Friday.
So yesterday, I figured out the following:
I figured out a way to pay all the bills, on time. The tax return helped, but I Figured It Out.
I figured out how to spend a lot of time on the Internet.
I figured out that I am really having a panic attack, so I need to "chilax" & address the situation
I figured out, in the past, not just yesterday, but yesterday I had to reaffirm this knowledge.
1. It always works out. Everything always does. Better or worse.
2. If you can't fix it, change it or buy a new one
3. It's been worse.
4. It could be worse
5. I am stronger than this. I am better than this. I can beat this.
6. With Excedrin and Diet Pepsi... all will be fine. It has to be.
Baby Steps & A little love? Show the love...

1 comment:

Caffeine Court said...

Great matra-I might have to borrow it!