Thursday, March 13, 2008

I am in High School all over again

This sucks
I feel like I am in High School, or even Junior High School.
Today is the day that you realized you thought you had friends, but you find out you don't.
The day when the kids you walk home with, left with out you..on purpose.
The day when everyone is talking about you.
The day when even the new kid has more friends.
It sucks
I know I will be a better mom for it. The Spring and Summer are coming and I can't spend my day on the damn computer.
I have to register TheKeeper for High School tonight, I have to decide some major life changes & now this shit. Way too much for me today. This has been a bad month!
I need a break, I need some love. I need an invite.
I need to be a mom, I need to wash and fold laundry.
So why do I feel like shit? Why do I even care?
Self Esteem? What's that? Really? Where do I get some?

No comments: