Sunday, March 9, 2008

I'll Play

This is from another blog I read. I told about you yesterday.
She wants to play a game, so here goes..
My husband's name is TheKeepersDad...
He graduated from Stevens in Hoboken. He is a Mechanical Engineer. He is still friends with kids from grammer school. (wow)
He has had a job with the same company since High School. Dependable & reliable.
He has 2 brothers, one lives close to us, like a mile away. They have 2 kids. The other well, my friend Caffeine Court, he lives in your neck of the woods and just got divorced. No Kids
His mom has MS, his dad is mean and scary.
We both have lived and only lived in NJ.
He likes Football and beer. He lives for the Redskins.
He is tall, and bald (balding he would say) He is calm and quiet
and doesn't curse. Ever. (*Crazy, I know*)
He Is a good man.
That's my husband.

No comments: