Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter

Both of my girls are spring babies.
My oldest came home right before Easter. She was born at the end of a snowy winter, there was snow still on the ground when she came home!
She will be 14 next week.
My youngest was born the end of April..
I met my husband in April & come to think of it, my first husband also.

So I think April is a good month for me. I have to hope, because I have had a rough Feburary & March.

TheKeepersdad is still sleeping. I am going out today with TheKeeper, since our Sunday date will be Easter dinner, I have changed it to Saturday.

I have to decide if I go back to my job at the summer camp by April 1.

I have alot to Figure out, good thing "Figure it out Friday" was yesterday. I can not think about things until next week.

Today is Suds it up Saturday, which is good for TheKeepersDad, because tomorrow we see his family..they are a true trainwreck!

Gald I have lots to fill youin on, and I am sorry work got in the way this week...
I'll be better this week!

No comments: