Friday, March 7, 2008

What's up with that?

So
This is what TheKeepersDad said to me:
"What's up with that?"
Either he has new friends, or is having a midlife crisis.
Me: HUH?
TheKeepersDad: What's up with the pictures on the wall?
Me WTF?
TheKeepersDad: Why are there no pictures of TheToddler? I mean she's 2 already, it's sad.
Me: No way, really? *Looking* *Looking again* Wow, that is sad, upon finding no pictures on the wall of TheTollder. Bad Way Bad..I know.
In my defence, she has her picture in frames on the mantle and the hutch thing. But Alas, he is right none on the wall. This is his baby. A big deal in his eyes.
So that's what I did this morning. I took all her portrait pictures, that we paid a fortune for, by the way, and finally put them in frames and put the frames on the wall.
TheKeepersDad will feel better. I just hope he doesn't add up the cost of said pictures on the wall. I had no excuse. I had the pictures. I had the frames. Pathetic. Second child syndrome.
I was also glad to finally have an excuse to replace the wedding pictures.
Time is flying by me today.
TheKeeper is going running with BFF 1.
TheToddler is asking for coffee. We had Iced Coffee yesterday and she's hooked..again.

Some good news in TheKeeper's life? She was voted captain of her soccer team. Big ups! Keeper, you go girl!

Email answers: Yes, I do call TheKeeper Keeper. Keep, has become her name. Her friends call her it also. On the back of her sweatshirts it says KEEPER. It is something that just stuck.
Don't ask me why, It is what it is.

No comments: