Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I Missed a day.

I missed a day , yesterday. Don't know what happened to all my time, but I am sure it was sucked in the same black hole as many other things around here.


Hilary kicked ass last night. Good for her. This is whole democratic election is going to get ugly soon.
Tough choice, them higher powers have..either they get accused of Sexism or Racism. Either way it sucks.
I am sad today. Glad that a strong woman is showing the our girls, anything is possible. That women should kick ass & fight. Hilary is showing our girls a whole lot. I still think she sucks. She Hilary. She the senator. She, Hilary.. Bill's wife.
I voted for Bill. He is the reason I registered. Don't get me wrong.
Then I grew up.
Then I changed, as we all do.
My guy pulled out of the race last night. He never had a real chance, but I am glad he stuck around But Still it makes me sad.
Anywho.
TheKeeper is going to the mall after school. My house is all mine until theKepersDad comes home at 5. WOW.

I will be back later. I am having a real hard time staying on task here.
Did anyone really miss me yesterday? Sadly, I expect not.
K?THXbi

No comments: