Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ok So it has been awhile.

Well my baby turned 14. We took her to a Japanese Hibachi place. Good fun.
It was 1o girls & me.
I got really sick the next day. Was down and out for 3 days..Strep. It was bad.
TheKeeper got strep. TheToddler had double EI, and maybe Strep also, but who's keeping track? Then, you guessed it..TheKeepersDad..had step.
I fumigated the house & threw alot of shit out..felt great!
So that's where I've been.

Soccer & softball have started. Life is crazy again.

Soccer is off to a great start, awesome game today! 2-0. TheKeeper rocked today!

I'll be back ..everyday..I promise!

1 comment:

Kim said...

My youngest just turned 14. He is so foul. All the time.

Yesterday he was complaining about how I walked at the mall, where I took him to buy a pair of shoes. Apparantly, my style of walking is either too slow, too fast or in some other way humiliating.

We left the mall without shoes.