Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Is it me?

Tomorrow Bff1's mom wants to go to Great Adventure.
Great I say, but we can go Friday.
Umm, well ok she said. Like she was about to get all bitchy.
and she did
She wants to go Wednesday, I want to go Friday.
I say I'll take 'em all Friday.
She wants to go.
I say you can take TheKeeper and go tomorrow, but I ca't go.
But she says, It wont be fun without you.
Really now? I think, you don't know me..I stay away from you..

I am going to stick to my guns, we will go Friday. I will take a bunch of girls & TheToddler and just go.

So I ask you. Why can't I just get along with people IRL? I mean, I know that Bff1's mom is an adult stuck in a 14 year old's body.

The reason she wants to go tomorrow?
Bff2 & Bff3 can't go, they can go Friday.

Yes, I tell you she is a 14 year old girl!

But I ask again, Why can't I get along with people IRL?
I can't stand most folks.
Some, because they are idiots.
Some, because they are enablers & I hate that.
But mostly it is because they open their mouth and shit spews out.

Back to Great Adventure, I am going on Friday with a gaggle of girls..whether she likes it or not

No comments: