Thursday, April 24, 2008

Got a second?

I in in a quandary.
Great Adventure is becoming a real pain in the ass.

This mother, has said, she'd rather leave Bff2 home then take 2 cars.

Now, I as a mother would be so hurt by this. I would be hurt for my daughter.
My heart would ache. If I knew that it was my kid that wasn't asked, that the girls went with out my kid.
How does a grown woman become so selfish?

PS, she is already driving tomorrow. I would be the second car.

I am hurt, really because I know by her actions today, that she would do the same to my kid in a heartbeat.
Do I call my mother? I mean I haven't talked to her in months, to come and watch Sarah, so the kid can go?
Do I just tell her to fuck off, that she is acting like a bitch & I am going to drive ...
I know I am not going to be friends with this woman, that I could not be after knowing how mean she can be. Knowing what I know.
Now I ask again, is it me? Am I no longer capable of having friends?
Has this world produced such evil women that they would spite children?
AM I overly protective?
Can some one drop by with coffee and talk me thru this?
Really. I am at a loss.

No comments: