Thursday, April 24, 2008

Great Adventure.

We are going to Great Adventure, yhippie
I have to take TheToddler.
I am hoping it all turns out OK.

I had a great conversation with my one and only IRL friend last night. She is wise & good.

Bff2 is here, asleep somewhere with TheKeeper

The trees are green again, it is a great day. The kind of day when you really think, "today is the day!" I am going to do all things I say I will do, but alas, go to bed with everyone not done.

So Today is the day, by default. I did nothing yesterday. I will start slow. Bank, Stop n Shop & Oil change place... come home..let TheToddler nap, clean car, house & finish laundry. Soccer.

TheToddler will have a birthday on Saturday. I have to get her something to open. TheKeepers dad said to wrap one of the 9,000 things she already has..he had a good idea. She will never know...

Off to conquer the day. or seize, or change the oil before the engine seizes..whatever comes first..

No comments: