Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm Back!

Great Adventure was great.
I had a great time, the other mom bitched..just as I thought she would.
TheToddler..she had a great day, loved the Wiggles!
TheKeeper and her gaggle? Had a blast!

Im broke, but it was worth it!

Today is TheToddler's Birthday, she is 2!
We hadn't planned to do much, but she when she woke up this morning..She asked "my Birthday today?"

So after softball (at the ass crack of dawn) we got her a cake and balloons. A cool bubble maker & a bike from Walmart.

She is on her "wing set" with TheKeepersdad.

My family? No call. Sad that they suck. It's OK, because TheToddler will never know. It really sucked for TheKeeper when they didn't call for her birthday.

Sunday=Soccer. Early home game, three great words!
Not sure what I'm going to do about them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to TheToddler! That's so cute that she asked about her birthday!