Thursday, April 17, 2008

What's yours in mine

Does your family know about your blog?

Your husband?

I ask this because, Really I haven't told anyone about this. I keep it like my own little secret. Like it's all I have left, nothing is really mine.

The other day, TheKeeper had a fit that TheToddler "touched her stuff". TheKeeper went on and on about how nothing she has is just hers anymore, that TheToddler touches everything...
yeah ya think?
Where is my brush? In TheKeepers room
Where is that mascara? Ummm in TheKeepers room? yup
Really I can go on...
I told her it's the circle of life..I have nothing, you have nothing! Viola...

But, really..I have this & you guys! Hee Hee..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of the things I tell the 2 year old in our house when she says, "Mine", which, quite frankly is at least 79 times per day, is that nothing is hers. Nothing. It's all God's. He just happened to be loaning it to her for a bit. And now that's she's being a little greedster, he's loaning it to me for a bit. I leave out the word "greedster".

It just wouldn't be right if my Catholic guilt didn't come into play in the child rearing.

This might not work with a teenager.

Or with us. God is just loaning you your blog right now. Tomorrow, he could be loaning someone else your blog.

Okay, back to the drawing board with that one. Glad we talked.