Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I win.

I know it's me.
I have always been selfish.

We are going Friday.

So, I know that most people find blogs about family boring. The day to day life of someone else is not good reading..yes, I get that.
Then why do I read so many blogs about other moms just trying to get ahead? Just trying to feel better..like we are all shouting from roof tops..Listen to me!

So I read them, I know 1 or 2 people come back and read about us. I like to talk, but really have no one to talk too..

So I blog..and you read. OK?

TheKeeper got all she wanted form the mall. She is happy. Our money tree, is bare...again. I have said it before, we create our own monsters. I have created a monster. This is her drug of choice..
We will attempt 2 year old photos tomorrow. Today I clean. and an Oil change..for the Soccer wagon/softball caravan.

So I leave you today, wondering , just as I do..why do some parents still act like 14 year old girls? Why must adults be mean and catty? Why do they talk about other peoples kids? Why do they think everyone acts this way? It's heartbreaking. Heartbreaking when this 12, 13 0r 14 kid is out on some field in some town just like mine, and some adult will say things like "that kid sucks" or "new pitcher" or "shoot, the Keeper (not mine) sucks!" (Read:not my keeper, the other teams keeper, but a parent I know..and had it been my keeper, I would have gone Ghetto.)..The best? "Everybody move up, this kid can't hit"..now ladies and gentlemen..That was a coach. OUCH

Sad so Sad what our kids have to put up with. Makes you think, about all those kids who are on medication and suicidal. We had done this, we have created monsters.

No comments: