Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Was I so evil?

I mean, I was. I know I was.
I know I woke up one morning and was a bitch. Kept bitching for years. I know this.

Now it's my turn.
TheKeeper is a bitch. Day in. Day out.
I can not wait until her ass in on the bus at 7:35 am.
While she is at school, the house is quiet. The doors don't slam. The anger is lifted, TheToddler will nap.

She is what my mom wished one me. Mom said, "I hope one day, you have a daughter...
Mom wins, she is here.

This morning I asked her if she had all she needed?
Nicely, in a nice tone.
Did she have her cleats? Your gloves? You have Soccer today, after Talent Show practice..you will not be home..remember?
Yes, mom ..she barked back.
Do you have money? I asked
Huh? what? I have to use MY money? She bitched
No, I gave you $25 last week, just for this, you remember? I asked her..getting frustrated

Slam went the door. Slam went the car door.
Thank god that damn bus came, or she'd be dead.

PS. She spent the money. Forgot her lunch & I am sure somehow this will be my fault also

No comments: