Saturday, November 15, 2008

Well now...

I think I am red in a sea of blue.

I don't care about gay or strait.
Be happy really.

I believe women should have a choice.

I believe in education.

Hate me because I am a republican. Hate me because I think how I think. Hate me because I have a mixed daughter. Hate me because I have things, you don't..
Really, I don't care.

I don't live in California. I didn't vote for Prop8. Hate me.

Hate me, fine.
Don't come here with your message of hope and love, with rainbows and candy and talk about hate.
Yes I am married.
Yes, my first husband was black & I married him. Yes I know at one time that was illegal.
See, I get all that.
I know in time things change. And for today.
For right now, it is what it is.
You asked people to vote, they did.
They voted and you don't like it.
It was a vote. It what it is, and maybe it sucks.

But see, I don't care either way. I am sorry for that.
You have the right to be happy. Be happy.
Don't come here and shit on me, I live in NJ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog, refreshing to see such honesty!