Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A quick catch me up

My school is over, the last day was Friday.
Unemployed again, poor me..
I am very bothered by the state of our nation, the price of gas & oil, and other parents.


TheKeeper will graduate 8th grade the end of the month. Soccer is going well, the HS coach has already said she'll play JV, maybe Varsity. I told him I want her on the Freshmen team. She has to work for Varsity. Pull her up when you need her, but put her on the freshmen roster. Softball is almost over, and she has a "date" to the graduation dance.

We are trying to potty train TheToddler.

TheKeepersdad, well he is great as usual. Lazy but still a great father. I know I should get over his laziness. It bothers me, it does take a toll on our marriage. But my over all quality of life is too good to complain.

No comments: