Friday, May 23, 2008

Drive by post..again

Sorry that my live has come before my blog time.
I know this sucks, for everyone.

TheKeepers team is 5 -2. Great season. Keeper has only let 4 goals by..great for her!

TheToddler is having sleep issues. We are going to change her bed in to a toddler bed today, see if that works

School is done for me, so I am unemployed..again.

I am sure we are not the only family effected by the price of gas & home heating oil. We are going to have a hell of a time heating this humble abode at $4.59 pr gallon of Home heating oil. Last year it was $2.39..that was high.

Obama, Clinton or McCain are not gods and have little or no power to fix the country's horrible predicament

I am worried about..1) Heating the house next winter & 2) Christmas. We will be surely broke by then.

I have become a recluse, almost never drive anywhere, I try to get at least week to a tank of gas..the $75 to fill the tank really hurts.

Oh, yes I have a girl crush. Our girls play on the same team for both soccer & softball ..destiny.

Anyone else just plain scared about what next week, month or year brings?

Then I read this, and remember things go from very bad to amazingly good..and have hope.

No comments: