Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So more about P!nk

She is a champion for young girls in this world
Young girls who need to know it's OK to be different..
It's OK to be independent & strong...
Make good choices
That boys suck and break your heart

But by far, So What really helped TheKeeper through a really hard few weeks.

So so what?
I’m still a rock star
I got my rock moves
And i don’t need you
And guess what
I’m having more fun
And now that we’re done
I’m gonna show you tonight
I’m alright,
I’m just fine
And you’re a tool
So so what?
I am a rock star
I got my rock moves
And i don’t want you tonight
She hit a rough patch with her besties.
She has it on her Ipod, and she would run and run and run.
We would play it REALLY loud in the car...
She cried, and was really lost.
I found out much too late, why she wasn't going to the swim club anymore. It broke my heart.
She is strong. She is determined.
My heart absolutely broke for her.
Thankfully she has come out on the other side, she is laughing and has found a place that makes her happy.
She has soccer, she has school & her family. She has friends, who love her
She has learned a hard lesion.
Girls are mean. Really. Really mean. Even your best friends.

So, this song is our anthem right now.
It's also her game day song.
It puts her in her place, where she is not fat (remember the swim club), but a rock star, amazing person, great friend, funny & and hands down the best damn goalie ever to walk the halls of (insert HS name here)

No comments: